USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Tutorial for making a tutorial!

Reaction score
So today my friends! I will teach you how to create a tutorial! listen closely because this will be my only thread on it...

Step 1: Make a thread
Step 2: add steps into your thread
Step 3: Make sure you get everyones attention by spamming their profiles for them to read it!

Step 4: Read over your tutorial.
Step 5: Make over 5 steps!
Step 6: Make it so stupid that everyone will love it!
Step 7: Repeat the same thing over again so people get your point!
Step 8: Finally, make sure the peepeepoopoo man is no where to be seen before you create your thread.. this is very important if you create it without checking he will come and touch you...

The idea for this thread came from Ally xoxo

You have been visited by the peepeepoopooman.... you are going to get touched now....

Reaction score
So today my friends! I will teach you how to create a tutorial! listen closely because this will be my only thread on it...

Step 3: Make sure you get everyones attention by spamming their profiles for them to read it!

Step 8: Finally, make sure the peepeepoopoo man is no where to be seen before you create your thread.. this is very important if you create it without checking he will come and touch you...

You have been visited by the peepeepoopooman.... you are going to get touched now....
Omg this was like sooooo helpful thanks Ellie!! !!!! !

lOl

matt

Administrator
Reaction score

Great tutorial!