Answered Tyrant Administrator

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ender 2.0, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ender 2.0

Ratings:
    +99
    So a thought appeared in my head a few weeks ago and i just remembered it. What happens in a scenerio where one of the higher-ups (Senior Moderator or Administrator) starts doing bad and shady things? I know the Senior Moderators are watched by the Administrators but what about an Administrator doing bad and shady things? You can't simply report the Administrator because they will be able to see the thread you make and delete the thread and possibly ban you. I suppose you could start a conversation with another Administrator or Mikgreg about it but you'll need some extremely concrete evidence to convict the Administrator cause Administrators are chosen very carefully. So at that point does Mikgreg have to come in and demote the Administrator himself or what? How will this scenerio play out?

2. CakeLife204

Ratings:
    +57
    Mikgreg. But omega is dead so it doesn't matter

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +45
    Very true, I have also thought about this, best way to go is to use emails or start a convo with an owner and talk to them on a server.

4. DoorMqtt

Moderator Events Team

Ratings:
    +873
    Other management can deal with it, and so can Mike.

5. Hannay

Admin

Ratings:
    +2,869
    im a bad girl

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,582
    you need punished by Jamie if you understand what I am saying

• Like Like x 1
  7. JayIsHigh

Ratings:
    +426
    Admins are cool what u mean

8. Xethorias

Ratings:
    +33
    yum
    jk

hi there ms h4nneyrkeay im xethoirias

9. Soykk

Ratings:
    +230
    Probably if it was a srmod, the administrators would quickly get involved and figure out the situation, also trying to fix the grief or the things the srmod did. If it was admin, the owner would get involved but knowing Mikgreg, it would take long and there would be major consequences. Or another administrator would get involved and do the exact same thing Mikgreg would do. The administrator would probably be demoted if it was greig but if it was just randomly banning they would be put down to srmod.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. maxine

Ratings:
    +790
    Hey @Ender 2.0

As you can see by the crazy discussion above, administrator reports are most likely dealt with by other managers and Mikgreg.

Obviously, if this is an issue, you can file a report HERE or message a manager on our discord.

If you wanna carry on discussing this, it's not an issue, but if it does go off topic please take it to another section of the forum. Thanks!

//Answered

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Cyberpig_

Ratings:
    +22
  12. Chrispified

Ratings:
    +691
    les be honest tho, Hanna is pretty much incapable of being even remotely evil, and Matthew doesn't seem like the type of person to do that. Maybe a lil insensitive at times, but tyrannical? nah

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.