USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Answered Updated Ranks

Reaction score
Hello! I wasn't sure where the best place to post this would be, I know there was a donation issue form but this is a bit more specific, I suppose.

A while ago I bought the Omega rank, then I kind of stopped playing Minecraft for a while, but today I checked and the ranks were updated, Omega replaced with Nobleman (I don't know when it was changed, just looked today). I played this server a lot in 2013-2018 and such, so I'm familiar with Nobleman and had it before, but the time Nobleman was replaced with another rank, my Nobleman rank was still there and then was removed by a mod.

Right now, I still have the Omega rank, but I'd like to know if something is supposed to happen to it since Nobleman is back? Removed, stay there, or something else? I know the description of Nobleman says Omega perks and all that, but I wanted to make sure if it's like, okay that I still have Omega or something. I don't know if a question like this had been answered before, so sorry if it has! Thank you! :heart:

Cloven

Friend
Reaction score
Hello vividzine!

Since the omega rank is permanment, you should still have it and it shouldn't ever be taken away. :-)

I hope this answers your question!

xMamoru

Events Team
Reaction score
Those with Omega rank may keep the rank, however if you wanted the Nobleman rank, you'd have to actually buy that separately unfortunately. There are still many Omega on the server, it's just the rank Omega isn't buyable anymore.