What... the... hell

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MinecraftLoverIQ, Feb 25, 2018.

1. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +35
    #1 MinecraftLoverIQ, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Ok if this is to stop lag then its understandable but if not and some mod came through and did this, That pisses me off. We spend our time on this stuff for it to be ruined? for the past weeks we've been wondering why it wasn't working. Now we know why.
    Here is a picture http://prntscr.com/ijlwbi
    Worst part is its not a clock. Its just a daylight sensor
    Until this is gotten rid of then I will stop making maps, And I will stop showing the public. If you want good stuff you dont punish everyone. You punish the ones who did it. People like me makes some maps based on redstone and until this is gotten rid of then I will stop making maps

2. dragonfan96

Ratings:
    +576
    uh.... you can just report them for griefing if its in survival... if it's in creative Oh well dude.
    though to me if I were from the Moderator's Point of View would see this as a lag machine
    And follow through with letting management know what to do with this...

Also I would becareful using that Minimap mod btw a lot of people get banned for enabling things they shouldn't

3. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,484
    say heck instead of h*** and I'll start listening :mad:

4. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +35
    Its not one that will get me punished... I checked its simply a world map thats all

5. dragonfan96

Ratings:
    +576
    I know the mod dude. Its Xernos MiniMap Mod... I know this because of the Square MiniMap and Green Grid squares being adjacent chunks for builders and grinder making...

I mean if you really want to make maps just make them in Flatworld on SP?

6. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +35
    WE makes it easier and Mine doesnt show cave maps... I dont know if it should or not

7. dragonfan96

Ratings:
    +576
    No Cave systems, Players, Entities, or otherwise any extra feature that would give an unfair advantage using minimap mod.

That is the ruling for Minimap, however I still think its better to play without minimap mod on Multiplayer servers as it just another risk to take when joining servers and what not imho

8. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +35
    Yea mine doesnt show that for some reason, Only on singleplayer, Probs in the config :/

9. JayIsHigh

Ratings:
    +419
    It wasn't a moderator that did it. All redstone clocks get automatically changed when you try to turn it on.

• Agree Agree x 1