USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

What's something people don't know about you? Why don't you talk about it much?

Reaction score
I'm sorry about the horribly worded title, but I'll go first. In real life, I don't talk about kpop as much as I do on the internet. At my school, people have been bullied slightly for enjoying it. I know it's stupid, but I just don't want to be made fun of.

Reaction score
I'm sorry about the horribly worded title, but I'll go first. In real life, I don't talk about kpop as much as I do on the internet. At my school, people have been bullied slightly for enjoying it. I know it's stupid, but I just don't want to be made fun of.
I LOVE U and it's not stupid !!! I enjoy listening to K-pop too !

Emily33366

Events Team
Reaction score
You should never be afraid to talk about your intrests no matter what they are. If people are bullying others simply because they like a certain type of music, then they are just sad people.
Serioisly Kpop isn't as bad as most think it to be.
Its understandable you don't want to be bullied for it but their shouldn't be anyone bullying for it in the first place :"( You do you :heart:

xMamoru

Helper
Reaction score
It's not stupid even the slightest bit. I get picked on for listening to K-Pop as well, however I don't let haters get the best of me. They like what they like, and I like what I like. Don't be afraid of them haters! K-pop is a form of art, and culture, and it's made to entertain, as all music is. Enjoy and it, don't hide it.

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
It's not stupid even the slightest bit. I get picked on for listening to K-Pop as well, however I don't let haters get the best of me. They like what they like, and I like what I like. Don't be afraid of them haters! K-pop is a form of art, and culture, and it's made to entertain, as all music is. Enjoy and it, don't hide it.
k pop hahahahhahahahaha

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the support! nobody answered the question yet tho

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the support! nobody answered the question yet tho
I'll be the first to answer then ok so I don't think most people on here know that I'm Asian and I just don't talk about it that much because it's irrelevant tbh