What's the best PC setup for gaming?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Buttnip, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Buttnip

Ratings:
    +15
    Hey all \o/

I'm planning on buying a new PC for gaming, but I know nothing about hardware. Since I know nothing about hardware, I'd appreciate any form of advice ._.

I would like to know:

A. Best CPU and best GPU for gaming in general
    B. Best budget PC setup for gaming (my budget: USD1000)
    C. Should I build it myself or buy the whole thing in a electronics store?

Other advice on microphone/headphone/keyboard/mouse is also welcome :D

Thanks in advance >_<

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Gigglegirl107

Helper

Ratings:
    +79
    Personally I like the i5-7500, RX 470 4GB, and GTX 1060 3GB, in the under $400 category, are your probably your best bet. For a CPU and Graphics Card Combo. There are also other options if you do not like these (I will put a link into here with a good website that may help you more than me.). For your budget, you probably have a smaller budget, if you are building the computer. Also, since most computers are marked up if you go to somewhere (such as an electronics store). Your best bet would be to check out eBay, Amazon, etc. to see if you can find any other deals for computer you may like. For, a mouse, keyboard, mic/headphones (which I would recommend a headset, they are easier to handle and hook up) there are plenty of options, it mostly depends on you. I can give you a few I personally like. First off the mouse; Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum - mouse - USB, 2.4 GHz, Razer DeathAdder Chroma Mouse - Optical - Cable - 5 Button(s) - Overwatch (Personally, from trying these for a science fair project; laser mouses are your best bet in gaming and these brands are well known and work very well.). Second your keyboard; Razer BlackWidow Chroma Keyboard, Corsair K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, and finally Corsair - STRAFE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (same thing goes for theses such as the mouses). Lastly your headset/mic and headphones; Corsair Void Wireless, Logitech G933 Wireless, and HyperX Cloud Revolver. I hope this was helpful to you and helps you make your decision on what you want.

Website

• Like Like x 1
  3. MikeBrownTheClown

Ratings:
    +4
    I believe you can auto-generate builds on PCPartPicker. You can give that a go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Manjor_

Ratings:
    +14
    The best PC is your own PC. I am planning on building my own gaming PC this allows me to buy a better version of a specific few components and generally is a whole lot cheaper. I suggest you research about the different components and parts to a PC to understand which PC would best suit you and your needs.

5. AlphaViper

Ratings:
    +10
    Alienware Alpha. Search it up

6. Romantiq

Ratings:
    +36
    betafreeks pc , some even say its processing speed is that to a human brain "MIND BLOWN"

7. Te̸l̢̩͖s̱̭̘͚a̩h̢̞͙͔̼̞̺̣

Ratings:
    +198
    wow! an i3 and a laptop gpu for only £600!
    stop kidding yourself

8. AlphaViper

Ratings:
    +10
    Took you long enough xD