USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Who is _Pikachu?

Reaction score
What's up?

Although this title does seem philosophical and can be under certain circumstances, that is just going to be a normal introduction post. No worries.

My name is Karthik, I started to play Omega Realm in the summer of 2014. I later joined the staff team and continued to stay on the team (got to Mod) for 9 months, which I resigned at the end. During the journey, I was invited to be a Moderator at The Grid MC, and sub-server of Omega Realm which was later taken down. The following months after I resigned, I stayed involved with the Omega community until I achieved a staff position at another server and slowly drifted away. I will not disclose the server name.

I stayed there for about the same amount of time, which I then resigned due to several noticeable issues within their staff team and joined a competitive PVP team. I played with them for some time, but all the screen shares were painful and I decided to leave that.

For the last year, I've been improving my skills with the developer, learning memory management w/ C++, and I'm now working on some front-end development with IOS using Swift and websites using JavaScript. I hope to learn Java sometime in the future for Andriod and maybe some other projects. If you want to work with me on a project, I have a ton of repositories on my GitHub and I'll link you to one.

tl;dr - I've been some places.

Thanks for reading,
Karthik

Reaction score
Welcome back, Pikachu, it's been awhile. Glad to hear you've been doing fairly well and it's pretty awesome that you started developing. Planning to do anything later on in life with those skills?

Reaction score
Welcome back, Pikachu, it's been awhile. Glad to hear you've been doing fairly well and it's pretty awesome that you started developing. Planning to do anything later on in life with those skills?
Yeah Jagijix, I'm glad that you're still somewhat involved with Omega.

I really like programming in that way that you can solve problems, so I'm looking towards becoming a developer. But at the same time, I'm really into business. Maybe I'll do something with both of those...

Haha, it's been nice seeing you though.
-Karthik

stewart

Administrator
3 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Hey Karthik! Nice to hear you've started development! Can't wait to see you online sometime soon!

Reaction score
You're alive, welcome back.
What's up?
I stayed involved with the Omega community until I achieved a staff position at another server and slowly drifted away. I will not disclose the server name.
Mineplex

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
Welcome back Kar :smiley: it'll be great to have you in the community again