Info Your own event ideas!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hannay, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Hannay

Admin

Ratings:
    +2,225
    Your event ideas.

Hello fella, want to tell your own event ideas? Awesome, don't leave yet.

Events are about making players happy and enjoy playing on the server, we do these because we care about you. There can be many events, they can be different, small, big, weird or funny if you'd like it to be. You can win a lot from them, such as trial ranks, full ranks, fly, in-game money, extra commands or anything that is @ shop.omegarealm.com. Usually they're ranks and you need to be very lucky to win one, and I know you can be the winner, everyone can. They're often held in the events server (/server events), you can enter it when the event is about to start, about 10 minutes before it actually starts, make sure you're there in time or you will miss it.

Every upcoming event will be announced in the events section here on the forums, they always tell you where to come, when to come, why, prizes and what's it going to be about.If you have any ideas of any events that should be made in the future, please don't hesitate to make reply to this thread with your idea using this small template;

Your in-game username:
    Your event's name:
    About your event:
    Prize:

Remember to like the event idea if someone has suggested a good one, we will make those events in the future if it gets many likes.

Thanks, that's all. Good luck. c:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. ShimmerIsGoneBruh

Ratings:
    +286
    #2 ShimmerIsGoneBruh, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    Your in-game username: MysticShimmer edit: UnicornArtist edit: HeyItsUni
    Your event's name: Choose the Right Door!
    About your event: [Concept]For the starting of the race, all the players start off at 10 doors, in the middle, there is a riddle, and you need to choose the right door to solve it, and once you choose the right door, you move on to the next row, with 9 doors, same process, continue this until the first person gets to the last door
    Prize: Pro rank

EDIT: there will/could be a /kit invisible to avoid getting annoyed by other players/confused
    EDIT2: If you choose the wrong door you fall in lava (if u walk through)
    EDIT 3:
    HAHAH IM FIRSTTTTTTT

• Like Like x 12
  3. koolki

Ratings:
    +482
    Your in-game username: HatakeKakashi_

Your event's name: Creativity Unleashed

About your event: Just make some theme like medieval and ppl gotta build that theme

Prize: pro rank? Creative plot prizes or something u can buy in creative?

And the title, sounds cool imo but the actual game meh xD but do it :p if u want

• Like Like x 1
  4. ShadowFigure81

Ratings:
    +51
    Name: ShadowFigure81
    Event Name: Loot Crate
    About it: Players are kept in a room on factions. There are chests everywhere, kinda like SG, but it contains various goodies, like Keys, Kits, gapples, etc. Once the room opens, players rush to get loot in the chests. - PvP is enabled, Bring Armor and gapples/pvp tools. If you log, you get combat logged, DUH. Winner gets the contents of whoever they killed and loot. Staff may participate aswell :D Everyone will get the -* command; removing all permissions from players. (Especially so donators/ staff won't fly away to get chests/fly out of combat)

Prize: Stated Above

I did is mainly as like a sorry gift for the unexpected hack incident

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OpticFire

Ratings:
    +1,333
    So ever since Omega switched to Dubtrack I don't think there has been any events on it. I know there used to be events on Plug, although I'm not completely sure how those worked.

Your in-game username: OpticFire; don't think it would matter in a Dubtrack event anyways
    Your event's name: Dubtrack event :p
    About your event: Not sure how Plug DJ events used to be like. They should probably just be like that. I'm just suggesting this so that MAYBE you guys would make a Dubtrack event since you guys probably know how Plug events were like. I'm guessing people would play songs and the one with the most positive 'woots' or 'updubs' in this case would win...? Idk
    Prize: Pro Rank

• Like Like x 1
  6. GrownShrimp2025

Ratings:
    +116
    Your in-game username: GrownShrimp
    Your event's name: Kill the messenger.
    About your event: Someone will start with a note and will have to bring it to the objective (like a chest) and everyone will have bows, arrows and swords. They'll have to try kill the messenger and get the note and other people will go after it. They'll know that someone has it because staff will say something like "IceCreamxXxX has the note!" It'll be enchanted though. First person to make it wins!
    Prize: Fly or Pro rank

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Digitalization

Events Manager Moderator

Ratings:
    +297
    Your in-game username: DigitalJordan
    Your event's name: Santa's Workshop
    About your event: In this event, you are an elf working in Santa's workshop. You need to craft items and sell them at the shop to get money and at the end when you get $50k you become the Santa. You start out with nothing and you can go to the wood mine to get tools. You need to go and get the resources in the large mine and craft items, and then sell them. The items you need to craft include armor, tools, weapons, and obsidian. Also, you can sell mob drops. Mobs will spawn in an area where PvP is also enabled, which can cause you to die. When you die, you loose $150.
    Prize: The first person to do it wins fly on the server of their choice. If the player already has this, they get to choose something out of the shop that is less than $25.

@ThePokeNoah This is my Holiday Game.

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tgip1

Ratings:
    +1
    Your in-game username: tgip1
    Your event's name: Save Christmas
    About your event: The staff (Sorry m8's) Are The grinch, Scrouge and such And they have to Take away the players equipment, But two people (Two other staff) Are able to take it away from the bad staff and give it back to the player
    Prize: Nothing taken away = Nobleman Rank A bit taken away= GRAND RANK A kit Taken away= Pro rank

• Like Like x 1
  9. ShimmerIsGoneBruh

Ratings:
    +286
    Your In Game Username: MysticShimmer
    Your Event's Name: Christmas Party
    About Your Event:
    December 24th, one day before Christmas, this is because people are busy on X-Mas day, and some people go to parties even day after Christmas.

Maybe around when its getting dark, or even in the day.

Everyone who want's to participate can sign up for Dubtrack and listen to some holiday music to get into the spirit, perhaps 10-15minutes.

If you would like to sign up for the Cirstmas skin contest, you'd do so on the forums here, saying like "I wan't to join". And in an organized way, on Creative the participants stand up on a stage, and there is a strawpoll and the players get to vote

This one is explanatory, if you wan't to sign up to participate, do so on the forums, just like the X-Mas skin contest.

This is similar to the event we had in Easter, with the bunny chase. So Santa (a staff member) hides in the Slayer map, and everyone needs to try finding Santa, they could team up, go brutal, but no hacks are allowed. So staff should be in /v and moderating the players.

Prize:

Event 1 - The person who gets the most woot's, they get 50k on the server of their choice

Event 2 - The person who gets the most votes on their skin, they get any extra command of their choice

Event 3 - The person who wins the build competion gets Pro

Event 4 - The person who finds Santa first gets 20k on a server of their choice

@ThePokeNoah

• Like Like x 7
  10. MrSandal

Ratings:
    +31
    MrSandal
    Maybe a Christmas tree Building comp and winners get monthly keys and cash??

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. NexusTheBrony

Ratings:
    +24
    Your in-game username: NexusTheBrony
    Your event's name: A Noble Christmas
    About your event: for Dec 24-26, every1 has Nobleman rank. instead of gaining money from crates, they gain cookies (as a second, serverwide currency w/o monetary value)
    Prize: person w/ most cookies wins full Nobleman

(nerf if u want)

• Like Like x 2
  12. IAmEthan

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +289
    Your ingame username: luigij11
    Your events name: Parkour contest?.... not sure about the name yet
    About your event: From Dec 20 - 25 there will be an extreamly hard parkour
    Prize: the first 5 people to beat it will get 1st nobleman 2nd mega 3rd grand 4th pro and 5th anything for 5$

PS: sorry for bad spelling

• Like Like x 2
  13. QuietSheep

Ratings:
    +32
    IGN: QuietSheep
    Event: Survival christmas tree build
    Info: Idk if this has been suggested but since survival is going to be reset it would be cool if we could use teh remaining days making op christmas trees to show off our christmas spirit to be judged on the 26th of Dec. Otherwise people are just floundering around waiting for teh reset knowing theres really no point doing anything.
    Prize: Given after the reset, a gift basket of precious reasources, slimeballs, spawn eggs, diamonds and gold + 100,000 cash

14. Slimeo

Ratings:
    +1
    Your in-game username: Slimeo
    Your event's name: Slime Jump
    About your event: How it works is U sit on a slime and you must jump on your enemy Head (Other Player) and They will respawn and keep Going Until the Timer goes out Of the Specific points To win
    Prize: If u win 5 Times You get monthly Coins and /kit Uber For a month

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. hamstergirl07

Ratings:
    +16
    your ingame name: hamstergirl07
    Your events name: Ladder Trouble
    About your event: All you have to do is get to the top of the tower BUT there is a twist! The ladder will keep breaking everytime a player goes up! There will be a timer for 15 seconds.
    Prize: Nobleman rank for a month for free

16. slimedude801

Ratings:
    +189
    IGN: slimedude801
    Event Name: Mob Maze
    Event Description: All players start at the beginning of a huge, difficult maze. Your objective is to navigate the maze by doing parkour, and fending off mobs, the closer you get to the end, the more difficult the maze gets. Fly will not be allowed, invisibility, can be an optional (Staff can decide) /sethome should be disabled. (So players cant get back to their spots upon death.
    Event Prize: 1st "Maze Master" title and Grand Rank 2nd: "Maze Master" title and Pro 3rd: "Maze Master" title ( "Maze Master title is like how it says "Pro" next to a player)

17. MayoPlays

Ratings:
    +307
    IGN- Mayo__
    Event Name- Build CoOp
    About event- Players must choose 1 or 2 teammates to help build a build based on a theme. So basically the Building Competiton but on a team!
    Prize- How about some Omega Keys, just something different compared to a pro rank. All players on the team will receive the Crate Keys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. SuperXXX

Ratings:
    +1
    IN GAME NAME SuperXXX
    NAME OF EVENT pvp

A͜͡R͜͡C͜͡H͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ H͜͡A͜͡S͜͡ A͜͡ B͜͡O͜͡W͜͡ W͜͡I͜͡T͜͡H͜͡ I͜͡N͜͡F͜͡I͜͡N͜͡I͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ A͜͡N͜͡D͜͡ D͜͡I͜͡A͜͡M͜͡O͜͡N͜͡D͜͡ P͜͡A͜͡N͜͡T͜͡S͜͡
    T͟h͟e͟ d͟e͟s͟t͟r͟o͟y͟e͟d͟ h͟a͟s͟ t͟n͟t͟ a͟n͟d͟ g͟o͟e͟s͟ a͟r͟o͟u͟d͟ p͟l͟a͟c͟i͟n͟g͟ i͟t͟
    alѕo тнere ιѕ ѕpecтaтorѕ wιтн ѕnowвallѕ
    every нιт ιѕ 10$

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. DesMav

Ratings:
    +10
    IGN: DesMav2007

Name of event:TheAncientBuild

About event:U have to make a structure that has something to do back B.C. like ancient china or ancient greece any type of stuff like that.Best rated by judges will win.TEAMING IS ALLOWED

Reward:infinite world edit or pro rank and AncientBuilder title.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. SoupX

Ratings:
    +140
    Your in-game username: ItsSoupz
    Your event's name: Take the most selfies with the most players
    About your event: Pretty much go around the server and get a ton of players to get a selfie with you
    Prize: Mega or Grand

• Creative Creative x 2