USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

You've Wrecked Our Redstone

Reaction score
Every time you change how many items a hopper moves at a time, we have to change all our machines, so they still work properly. But you've gone too far. With the hoppers moving full stacks at a time, sorting is impossible and clocks can now only count to 1. We can make things work with 10 items at a time, but anything more completely stops us from sorting anything that stacks to 16.

Please dial that back, or you're going to see all the redstoners leaving for other servers. If that doesn't bother you, you might consider that redstoners are the people who do most of the donating.

dragonfan96

Reaction score
+1

I too am a redstoner myself and I can see that it would cause a lot of issues trying to re-circuit things
From the latest of issues,

Reaction score
With a full stack moving at once, there is no recircuiting. No matter what you do, it takes your entire filter stack and leaves an empty space.

Reaction score
I'm banned rn but I can clearly see how this could lead someone to leave the server. Without hopper item sorters spawners will become much less valuable since you can either go through all the items and get rid of the unwanted items (like in the old days) or somehow avoid hoppers in the sorters which will be both time-consuming and most likely very inefficient. In gamemodes that this change effects the sorting system is one of the only ways to make acquiring items bearable and is sometimes even the main reasons that the players began playing those gamemodes in the first place. A simple solution could be to make separate servers inside each gamemode as many other larger survival and factions servers have. Example: Factions server 1 has a set of factions and a different world to Factions server 2, 3, etc.

If this issue is as serious as you say OmegaRealm will notice their mistake soon enough with a severe drop in income and hopefully find a way to fix this issue.

Reaction score
Every time you change how many items a hopper moves at a time, we have to change all our machines, so they still work properly. But you've gone too far. With the hoppers moving full stacks at a time, sorting is impossible and clocks can now only count to 1. We can make things work with 10 items at a time, but anything more completely stops us from sorting anything that stacks to 16.

Please dial that back, or you're going to see all the redstoners leaving for other servers. If that doesn't bother you, you might consider that redstoners are the people who do most of the donating.
+1

This genuinely pissed me off, I spent a good 6 hours trying to make a hopper based super-smelter just to find out hoppers were nerfed beyond belief. It got me so pissed, that I threw in the towel for the night and looked up servers with no such restrictions to play on.

Reaction score
+1000 item sorters are needed. yes, reducing the hopper speed can reduce some lag. but there are way better methods to reduce lag then playing with hopper timings

In the past i made a huge topic about lag reduction and gave some suggestions. BlueJay looked in to it an added most of my suggestions and all lag was gone. Hoper timings arent the key here. plz set them normally

Last edited:

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
+1000 item sorters are needed. yes, reducing the hopper speed can reduce some lag. but there are way better methods to reduce lag then playing with hopper timings

In the past i made a huge topic about lag reduction and gave some suggestions. BlueJay looked in to it an added most of my suggestions and all lag was gone. Hoper timings arent the key here. plz set them normally
2 year old thread bro

Reaction score
I mean, at least repeated signals don't get replaced with a sign, even if it's repeated TWICE